day toooo
felt rather horrible from getting seriously lost the first day, so I went out pretty late at ard 3pm.. headed down to temple st at Jordon to get myself some jeans from a shop norm recommended.. took the mtr so I definitely wouldn't get lost.. heh and I was quite proud of myself that I got there pretty easily!!
So I found the shop and went in and out of the fitting room like a dozen times.. haha and I settled on 2 pairs :D and they provided immediate alteration..
So they helped me put my jeans in one corner, while I continued looking around the shop.. and the strange thing is when I tried back on this particular pair, it was the wrong size!! So weird I dunno what they did to my jeans.. -_-"" I guess when they took out a new pair, she got the wrong size? Luckily I tried it on again so she could measure the length properly instead of basing it on the previous jean measurement.. *whew*
I also got a pair for norm – hope he likes it :D thought of getting a 'couple' set of jeans.. but heh… after thinking about it, my jeans were low cut and tight and was in the ladies section.. so im afraid norm's 'manhood' may find it difficult to breathe and possibly squeezed!! :P
Sorry for the lack of pics.. just didn't exactly have the mood to take pictures.. I wanted to look the part of a local so I wouldn't be targeted or anything :P and extremely leychey to take the camera in and out or hold on to it cos it was swealteringly HOTTTT..
Got a quite a bit of bathing things from 'mannings' – the equivalent of guardian in Singapore and boy was it heavy!! Damnnn. Got a Burt's Bees lipbalm.. heard loads of reviews abt it so decided to try it.. :P they should have Burt's Bees in Singapore!!! It's real popular within the online community..
So yes.. dinner time and this time I tried some restaurant along argyle street… yummy fish porridge and you tiao chee chong fun!!! The lady had some trouble understanding what I wanted.. but anyways the waiter was friendly enough :D
Fish porridge was HK$16 and you tiao was HK$9.. the you tiao wasn't as nice as the one I tried at bukit batok, but it was good anyways.. and the porridge had bits of crunchy peanuts in it.. yay!!
So it was watching tv all night long.. pretty interesting programmes they had on their English channel – the Pearl or something like that J till I fell asleep hehe..
oh oh oh !! and i realise, if you dont know how to speak Cantonese, just say 'putonghua?' or 'english?' and they'll respond immediately!! haha..
this is extremely irritating the photos cant load. never mind till next time

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home